Saturday, April 01, 2006

first tag

I was tagged by Sudeep thanks man, not only for tagging me but telling me what m i supposed to do.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4

I am in my office, no books nearby, only a bag, helmet, cell...


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Anup, its Anup.

3. What is the last thing you watched on tv?
MTV Bakra

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
14:15:13

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
14:48:15. Thats cool

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Its computer, kya yahi pyar hai.mp3 shouting!!

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Just an hour ago, had a misal pav

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Anup. :)

9. What are you wearing?
Hey I am in clothes, sahi na

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes.

11. When did you last laugh?
While answering 8th question. Look above.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?.
Nothing here.. Only a grey color wall, with orange piller, white cealing, green cubicle wall... Hey I didn't notice... Neilsoft (remember, i am in my office) is funny.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Neilsoft's walls and cealing.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Nothing, Sudeep made me realise that I am supposed to answer this quiz.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Broke back mountain.... Shit.... Believe me I did'nt enjoy that film, pls believe me.

16. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Neilsoft!! And then I will change color of wall and cealing.

17. Tell me something about you that i dunno.
Who are you? R u me??

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Color of Neilsoft's wall n cealing.

19. Do you like to dance?
Yes

20. George bush.
Iiii He is president of USA :)

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Will I really get chance to decide that?

22. Imagine yout first child is a boy, what do you call him?
No, I wont get that chance :(

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Only if I am to live in switzerland.

24.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Get lost.... go back to switzerland!!

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in their journal.
You (if u haven't), me, me and me. (I want to re answer it)

Have a great weekend. wait for some more stuff here

3 comments:

Sudeep said...

ha ha.. nice one

i also noticed now tht the walls n ceiling r really weird
hope u buy this place n re-colour them all

btw u can tag Natty if u want.. atleast he will update his blog too then

Mayur Thakare said...

to sudeep : yea, but i think he is on leave, busy updating his life ;)

Ajay said...

sudeep>>hope u buy this place n re-colour them all

ya mayur plz put some hot babe's wallpapers in my cubicle ...ok